Site Network: Fragrant Burning> | Two Rivers | Kingdom Fuel | Pray Illinois

 



Ezekiel 36:22-24

Sara, Heather and I today decided to study a passage of scripture together. My suggestion of this came from the vision the other night and how I saw small groups of people fellowshipping together, eating the bread, oil and wine. I instinctively new that the bread they were eating was of course the word and that this was releasing some things. So I suggested that we feast on the word a little. To study a passage alone and ask the Holy Spirit to instruct us on it and then to share what we had learned. It turned out to be an amazing treat. Yummy good!

Ezekiel 36:22-24

Why? For His name sake - to show He is holy, to reestablish his sanctity - that He is THE God. Restore His name.
Not for our name sake - that is, not for any merit in me or anything I have done; on the contrary, on my part, there is every reason for God to call down continued severity
Isaiah 5:16
16But the LORD of hosts will be exalted in judgment,
And the holy God will show Himself holy in righteousness.
Ezekiel 20:41
41"As a soothing aroma I will accept you when I bring you out from the peoples and gather you from the lands where you are scattered; and I will prove Myself holy among you in the sight of the nations.
Ezekiel 38:23
23"I will magnify Myself, sanctify Myself, and make Myself known in the sight of many nations; and they will know that I am the LORD."'

Why does He need to do this? Because his name was profaned. Profaned = polluted, violate the honor, treat as common, to wound.
The Israelites gave a handle of reproach to the heathen against God, who would naturally say, These who take usury, oppress, commit adultery, etc, and who, in such an abject plight, are "gone forth" as exiles "out of His land," are specimens of what Jehovah can or will effect, for His people, and show what kind of a God this so-called holy, omnipotent, covenant-keeping God must be! Our lives have not be set apart - consecrated - there is no difference - so there must be no difference in our "god".

To what end? That the nations will know He is God and come to him.

How? He will show himself hallowed - holy through us.
hallowed = holy, sanctified, separate, consecrated - to set apart, prepared, dedicated, to be observed as holy.
He will gather us from out of the nations. Nations=heathen
HE WILL DO IT - He will show himself holy - through us - in us

Ps 126
1When the LORD brought back the captive ones of Zion,
We were like those who dream.
2Then our mouth was filled with laughter
And our tongue with joyful shouting;
Then they said among the nations,
"The LORD has done great things for them."
the LORD has done great things for us;
We are glad.

Visioning
I saw a glorious city on a hill - God said [this was my intentions that the nations will come to the light on my holy hill - my people who had my character - this would draw the nations to me and they would call me Lord. But my name has been polluted.
My image has been defiled - the nations can no longer see my true character. I am going to put forth a revelation of my character by instilling it into my people. Holiness. That blessing would be poured out on you and that blessing, out of your overflow would flow onto them and then the nations would say - the Lord has done great things for us - we are glad. And they would acknowledge me as the LORD. ]

HEATHER
House of Israel - who is it? Grafting - Israel is brought to a place of unbelief so that the gentiles could be grafted in. Israel is us.
God's motivation - for His names sake - his own sake - for his advantage. His identity has been communicated wrongly - it is a false witness of who God is.
Profane - to pollute, to dissolve/destruction - removal of it's intended character, harlotry - adultery with idols
Declaration - this is not for you - I will use you - who represent me on this earth - to restore my character to the nations
What does this mean for us now - we are encroaching on this time - encroaching = to entering into the
Who is the audience - the nations=heathen - He will create a billboard with people as the paint - to declare is character and holiness to the nations
What does it mean to gather?
What will he do? Take us out of the nations, gathering, bring back

SARA
Turns back the distortion that the enemy has made
Tangible holiness
God has a desire to be known - his true character
Sara asks God, What's in your name? - hidden treasure, divine decree, power, fulfillment to decrees, keys
Many have used my name without understanding it
There is a spiritual principles in names - if you study the principle - go deep - there is power
If the names match on earth - and in heaven and it releases power
Hiding blue prints /battle plans of his kingdom in worship, music, art, things that we do spiritually
Luke 4:6

Sara's vision about me:
Akiel (the name God called me by) Sara said that God revealed part of the meaning - servant of the sword - that is the first layer - understanding my layers (like an Adobe file)
I just see Kristy walking around on a scavenger hunt talking with angels
Names of places are significant - there is power in heaven that can be released on earth
There is something missing but must be found in the scripture - it will unlock something
This reminded me of Nydia and how God had instructed her to go and rename all the streets in Boston.

Labels: ,

posted by Fragrant Burning @ 11:40 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home